With the above clarification there are still many concerns from the GST law perspective which roams around the Industry. Some of them are listed below:
- Adjustment of GST paid on advance receipt in case of subsequent cancellation of contract of service
- Relaxation in timelines relating to refund filing and LUT
- Extension in the due date for depositing the payment of TDS
- ITC reversal requirement if payment is not made to the supplier within 180 days due to Covid 19?
- Point of Taxation for which the approval for billing is not obtained – Whether interest liability will be triggered for late issuance of invoice?
- Whether the due payment of TCS has also been extended similarly to TDS?
- GST treatment for post sales discounts / negotiated reduced considerations and forfeiture of security/refundable deposits?
- GST implications in case of bad debts or liabilities written back?
- GST implications in case of goods distributed free of cost as charity/CSR activity under the lockdown circumstances?
Kindly Fill The Form Below, For Detailed Information: