LLB, B.com( Hons)
Partner, Legal | India Practice
- He is a qualified practicing Advocate and has around 6 years of post-qualification experience in litigation related to Taxation, Banking Law & Bankruptcy, Recovery Matters, Arbitration & Dispute Resolution, Corporate Law, Commercial Law, Constitutional law, Contract law, Intellectual Property Rights, Legal drafting & pleadings, Drafting, vetting and reviewing of commercial contracts and agreements.
- Had worked with the EY and with the Senior Advocates
- Has been practicing representing clients before various forums, including Supreme Court, various High Courts across India, all District Courts at Delhi and several tribunals such as ITAT, CESTAT, BIFR, DRT, CAT, and NCLT.
- Jai has successfully represented clients before Supreme Court, various High Court and other judicial, quasi-judicial and adjudicating authorities.
- He has handled various arbitration proceedings at DAC at Delhi High Court and ICA pertaining to complicated commercial matters.
- Actively engaged in providing advisory related to a range of indirect tax issues and litigations.
- Exquisite drafting skills : Drafted numerous documents such as Legal Notice, Plaint, Written Statement, Rejoinder, Petitions, Appeal, Application, Complaints, Writ, SLP and vetting of agreements.
- Well versed with court procedure such as filing of case, tendering evidence, cross examination, presenting case before court and assisting court to decide case on merits.