Partner | Foreign Trade Policy
- Arun Khetan is a Commerce graduate from Delhi University and has 24 years of experience in the field of Foreign Trade Policy ( FTP), Customs, Excise & Service Tax.
- He has an insightful approach to tap the Indirect Taxes available under FTP and to marry them with the ones available under the purview of Customs & Excise.
- Expertise in advising on all the FTP Schemes irrespective of the level of simplicity or intricacy and it’s compliance.
- Has advised corporate about structuring their Indirect Tax systems and manage their supply chain in a way which is most beneficial time wise and coastwise
- Effective Liaising with DGFT and RLAs for clients to facilitate the smooth flow of Indirect Tax benefits under various Schemes, viz. Advance Authorization, EPCG, FPS/MEIS/ SEIS, EOU/ SEZ
- Has represented clients at Customs typical issues like conversion of Free S/Bills to DEPB S/Bills, and advised lawyers on legal points resulting in the case being decided in client’s favour.
- Providing the last mile connectivity by assisting clients in sale of MEIS/SEIS duty entitlements to enable them to monetize the same