FCA, B Com (H)
Managing Partner | Indirect Tax Leader | East India Practise
- He is a qualified Chartered Accountant and has 16 years of experience in indirect tax consulting
- He has been managing VAT,Service tax, Excise, Customs, Professional tax advisory including VAT Compliance for different companies.
- Implemented GST at Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (JBVNL) (a Government of Jharkhand Undertaking) including Handholding Support post Implementation
- Leading the Indirect Tax Practice in Jharkhand
- Exclusively representing AITWA before GST council
- Member of Regional Advisory Committee of Central GST & Central Excise, Ranchi Commissionerate
- Member of Grievance Redressal Committee, Central GST & Central Excise, Ranchi Committee
- Chairman of Indirect Taxes Committee, Federation of Jharkhand Chamber of Commerce and Industries (Apex Trade Body in Jharkhand)
- GST Column Writer In “Prabhat Khabar” a leading Hindi Newspaper published from Ranchi, Patna, Silliguri, Kolkata, Bhagalpur
- Speaker on GST matters in Seminars organized by ICAI
- Speaker on TDS matters on Workshops/Seminars organized by Income Tax Department, Ranchi
- Handled Pre Implementation support of GST for the Coal Transport Contractors, MSME’s, Mining Contractors, Cargo Handling Agents, Manufacturing Industry, Coal Washeries, Bulk Material Handling contractors
- Assisted the companies in identifying the issues which are there under the GST regime on which representation needs to be filed
- Prepared handbook of the Frequently asked questions on GST for various companies
- End to End assistance in the GST Implementation.
Key areas of expertise include transaction structuring, tax reviews, due diligences, tax modelling, compliance, litigation and end-to-end indirect tax advisory.
- He has effectively managed VAT and service
- Filed various representations before the CBEC on various Indirect Tax issues under the present regime
- Successfully obtained positive judgments by representation before various Adjudicating/Appellate Authorities
- Experience in handling assessment and appeal proceedings before VAT/Central Excise & Service Tax authorities