Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Masters in Public Administration
Legal Head & Logistics Consultant | South India
- He is a qualified Advocate and has around 18 years of Airline, Logistics, Airport terminal Handling, E-Commerce cross border & domestics logistics along with Customs Export Import regulatory procedures in vivid markets in India & Internationally.
- Holds Diploma in Trade and Taxes, Customs Law & Regulations.
- Certified lead auditor ISO 9001-2008, TAPA( Freight & Security) , Dangerous goods regulations, six sigma black belt , project management and Associate grade (ACIarb) from Charted Institute Of Arbitrators (UK).
- He is currently associated with the experts specialized in Airlines, Logistics, Airport Authority, Port ,Supply Chain management , Trade associations , Customs & GST.
- Working along with expert team comprising trade professionals, Lawyers and CAs, to support services across India & Internationally.
- Hemendra Kumar as been successfully involved in setting up the international e-commerce logistics supply chain in abroad & in India. Worked in leading Airlines , GSA, GSSA -Air India, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, Leisure Cargo . Airport Express cargo and courier terminal , handled projects in Dubai Cargo Village , Dubai Airport free zone , Jebal Ali , Free trade warehousing zones ..
- Actively engaged in providing advisory related to a range of indirect tax issues and litigation..
- His Specialties : Strategy Planning, Profit Center Management, Sales & Marketing, Key Account Management, Logistics, Cargo Operations, Freight Management, Business Models Implementation, E-Commerce logistics.
- Spearheaded with E&Y for setting up regulatory, taxation related to business model B2B, B2C for bringing in shipments around the world in to Dubai free trade zone (DAFZA) facilitation centre and forward to the required destination after adding value added services as per the customer and market place requirement.